Taking care of your child's teeth is important to keep them healthy. A state licensed dentist will check your child's mouth & teeth, as well as provide a cleaning, x-rays as necessary, fluoride treatment and apply sealants, as needed. Additional care, such as fillings, may also be provided. A dental report card will be sent home with your child. Includes initial dental care & follow-up visits. SIGN AND RETURN TO YOUR SCHOOL TODAY!
Hogan Preparatory Academy Home
Applications for the 2020-2021 school year can be submitted starting November 9, 2019. The enrollment deadline for the 2020-2021 lottery is on March 2, 2020. You can learn more about our lottery process below. All families enrolling at Hogan Preparatory Academy must live within the Kansas City Public Schools district boundaries.
- 100%attendance Elementary Parent Teacher Conferences 2016-2018
- 2018Boys’ Basketball State Champs
- 7M+ in scholarships for 2018 Senior Class
- 12% increase Middle School ELA scores in 2018
- 2 point increase in average High School ACT scores in 2018