Board of Directors
The Hogan Preparatory Academy School Board consists of six members.
The major functions of the School Board include:
- Setting a vision for the school system;
- Establishing standards for performance;
- Ensuring high quality assessment;
- Embracing accountability for student outcomes;
- Aligning system resources to promote student achievement;
- Creating effective school climate and culture;
- Developing collaborative relationships; and
- Working toward continuous improvement.
The Board hires the superintendent and delegates to him or her the authority and responsibility to administer school district operations. The superintendent serves as an ex officio member of the Board.
School Board Members
Dr. Alexis Petri - Chair
Lynn Beaver - Director
Robin Carlson - Director
David Collier - Director
Kirra Jones - Director
Matt Samson - Director
Jayson Strickland – Superintendent (ex officio)